Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vacation Soon To Come





In two weeks, i will be heading out on vacation and I can hardly wait, but trying to figure out what to pack is obviously the hardest part for me. I don't want to pack too little and I don't want to pack too much, but every time i pack too little i feel I should've brought along something. And, I'm sure you can guess, every time I pack too much, I can hardly carry anything and end up having to pay extra for a heavy suitcase.
It's not so much a beach vacation as I am going to the city, but there will be a pool. So I must not forget to get myself a good...Brazilian...heehee.

Stick around, as later I will post lists of what to pack for a fun-filled vacation. Hopefully it can help people like myself who tend to pack their whole wardrobe...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment